Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Three days!

It took me three days to figure it out.

Three days!

I bought the bottle on Sunday and didn't touch it until I was in the shower on Monday morning. So, maybe it only took me two days to figure it out.

I ran out of shampoo during my shower on Sunday morning.

I bought another bottle - with a pump dispenser - later on that morning.

While I was taking a shower Monday morning, I tried to open the new bottle - I couldn't do it.

I twisted, and twisted, the pump to try and get it to pop up so I could actually, you know, pump - I couldn't do it.

I tried pulling the pump up - I couldn't do it.

I went through all of this on Tuesday morning too.

Both days I gave up and took the whole top off of the bottle and dumped some shampoo into my hand. Do you know how awkward that is?

All this time I still had the old bottle (with the same pump dispenser!) in the shower. What can I say, I'm lazy.

Finally, on Wednesday morning, I came to my senses. I swapped out the pumps on the two bottles!

I was able to wash my hair without frustration.

I can't believe it took me so long to come up with a solution.

I'm such an idiot.

Either that or I'm just really tired when I shower in the morning.

Nah, I'm an idiot.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment